Automatic moulding line – AFL and sand preparation
- The automatic moulding line with horizontal division (BMD), dimensions 1190x990x(300+300) mm and the speed of 35 moulds/h.
- The automatic moulding machine; interchangeable production of the lower and upper parts of the moulds with an impulsed air shot and the possibility of double-shot.
- The semi-automatic casting machine with a capacity of 1.5 t and a device for automatic dosing of the vaccine into the stream.
- A complete marking system ensures the traceability of castings per piece.
- The cooling line with a capacity of 80 moulds and a cooling time of approx. 3 hours.
A circular process of bentonite sand mixture preparation:
- A completed cooling system of the return sand (optimum and constant temperature of the sand mixture).
- Webac mixer with max. capacity 100 t of sand per hour.
- Automatic control of the sand properties (Green Sand Control).