We have defined and adopted the policy of the company that combines the quality policy, environmental policy, as well as occupational safety and health policy as integral parts of the company’s management policy, in accordance with:
- the main purpose or mission of the company, which is development, production and sales of castings for the metal industry of grey and nodular cast iron.
- the direction of the company’s development, which is increasing market share and acquiring new customers,
- the basic vision of advancement and improvement, which in practice means to enforce innovations and new technological processes, thereby increasing the quality of products and services, as well as productivity,
- the basic principle that the environment management and safety and health of employees are among the highest advantages of the company,
- the purpose that the company will achieve the best results in manufacturing products and implementing services with the optimal use of basic and auxiliary materials with minimal possible environmental impact,
- the purpose that the company will achieve the best results in manufacturing products and implementing services while avoiding the potential risks of injuries or health problems of employees.
In accordance with the company’s commitment to quality management, environmental protection, as well as safety and health risk management of our employees, we carry out the following activities for continuous improvement of the management system:
- we comply with legislative and other requirements in the field of quality, environmental management, and occupational health and safety for industrial activities and services,
- we set realistic quality objectives, environmental objectives, as well as objectives of the OHS that we strive to achieve,
- we provide adequate and satisfactory resources, including training, to achieve a lasting consistency with the policy and the set objectives,
- we evaluate the company’s performance according to the set policy and aims, and search for the possibilities of improving the quality management, environmental management and management of the OHS,
- we have established a process of reviewing and monitoring the management system with the purpose of identifying the opportunities for improving the system and, consequently, greater efficiency in the field of quality, environmental management and occupational health and safety,
- we cooperate with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, neighbours, employees, state and administrative bodies, etc.) in the field of quality management, environmental management and occupational health and safety.
We are committed to meeting the demands of quality products, by continuously reducing the negative impacts of our activities on the environment, implementing rational use of energy products and waste management, along with improving the working environment, and avoiding risks to the safety and health of employees, with an emphasis on preventive operation and improvement.